Baby Born Magic Girl now feels much softer – perfect for cuddles. Her body has become softer and suppler, so that the lifelike functions, which all work without batteries, are even easier to play with. BABY born’s arms are now much more flexible, making putting on and taking off her colourful clothes child’s play. BABY born loves to eat her porridge from her plate with a spoon, and her favourite drink is water from her bottle. When she is sad, she cries real doll tears when her soft upper body is squeezed. Maybe she’s crying because she needs the toilet? Press her belly button and she will wee or ‘number two’ in the potty. She can be asleep or awake whether she’s lying down, standing up or sitting down thanks to the magic dummy. You can bathe and swaddle her as well.
- REALISTIC DOLL – Skin is soft to the touch; perfect for cuddling; arms are flexible so it’s easy to dress and undress; makes playing easier and more fun; doll wears pink bodysuit with a hat and has blue eyes; ages 3+ years
- LIFELIKE FUNCTIONS – BABY born Magic Girl loves to eat porridge from her plate with a spoon then drink water from the baby bottle; press her belly button and she will wee or ‘number two’ in the potty; press the upper body when she is sad and see real tears
- MAGIC DUMMY – She can be asleep or awake whether she’s lying down, standing up or sitting down thanks to the magic dummy You can bathe and swaddle her as well
- INCLUDES – 1 potty, 1 nappy, 1 plate with spoon, 1 portion of porridge, 1 bottle, 1 dummy, 1 birth certificate, and 1 friendship bracelet each for the kid and the doll No batteries needed
- ENCOURAGES IMAGINATION – Role play with BABY born boosts the imagination and has been proven to support the development of social skills, and values such as responsibility, communication, and empathy. Dimensions – 18 x 33 x 38 cm; 6.64 kg