Young Inventor Lottie Dolls are a range of relatable dolls that are inspired by children to empower and celebrate childhood. Lottie isnt a slave to lurid pink and she isnt interested in being a mini-adult. Shes like any 9 year old little girl. With a huge focus on promoting STEM subjects, the dolls present interests in Astronomy, Photography, Activism and Art, to name just a few. All Lottie Dolls come presented in a beautifully designed, colourful box, complete with a handle for easy transport. These Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award-winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Lottie Dolls are 7 inches (18cm) tall, making them the perfect size for little hands and the ideal companion toy for a boy or girl
- All outfits are made from tactile, durable fabric and are interchangeable between dolls, to make dress up play more fun! All of the dolls have high quality saran hair which is tangle resistant.
- Lottie dolls are relatable, age-appropriate and fun
- Many of the dolls and accessories were inspired by real girls.
- Includes: Lots of tools to inspire tomorrow’s engineers – hammer, screwdriver, wrench, scissors, torch & tool belt
- Includes Hard hat for even the most serious of science experiments