Race to Unravel the Word! Recommended by American Mensa, 2013. Major Fun Award – Puzzles – 2013 and featured in Good Housekeeping. Who knew that positioning a word in one continuous ring would make it so tricky to read? The challenge in WordARound is to quickly figure out where the word starts and to read it aloud before your opponents. The game seems so simple, but you’ll find yourself baffled as you race to spot and call out words! Ages: 10 to adult Players: 2 or more
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Word A Round is a favorite of speech pathologists and is a great game for building vocabulary and improving concentration.
- What you get – 100 word-a-round cards with 300 total words, each card well made from good materials.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Award winner – Play Advances Language Award, Recommended by American MENSA, Good Housekeeping Best Toys, and 2014 Toy of the Year Nominee.