With the Bubble & Bake Bathtime Kitchen from Toomies kids can step into the tub and into the kitchen all at once! They can make believe they’re cooking up a mouth-watering feast with a versatile oven/hob cooker combination and a kitchen sink with working tap! Using the suction pads that cling to the bath or to any tiled surface, you can lock the two units together as one or set up each one separately – ideal if two children want to share or do their own thing at opposite ends of the tub. Colourful cookware includes a pan that doubles as a water pourer. Place it on the hob, add some water and pump the yellow button… look inside and you’ll see bubbles rising for a simmering effect. Add a few drops of bubble bath (not included) and send thousands of bubbles ‘boiling’ over the top! There’s a ladle for scooping and stirring, plus a pie dish that slides in past the oven door. Give your pan a quarter turn and the water runs through to the oven to send the pie dish spinning! When it’s washing up time, empty your dishes in the sink, pump the handle… water flows from the tap! Turn the plug and the sink empties straight into the bath, plus there are hooks to hang ladle and pan to drip dry. It’s neat, tidy and oh-so-real! The Bubble & Bake Bathtime Kitchen fosters imaginative, collaborative role play and develops your children’s communication skills. The set helps refine their motor skills as they explore the links between cause and effect, learn to share and become more confident around water. Always drain after use and leave to air dry. No batteries required. Suitable for children 18 months and over.
- Bubble ‘n’ squeak: Bring all the fun of the kitchen into the bath tub with this clever 2-in-1 play set that lets little ones pretend they’re cooking up a feast.
- Sink or simmer: Includes a sink unit with working pump-action tap, plus an oven-and-hob combination. Mount each individually or lock together to encourage sharing and cooperative play.
- Just add water: Pop the pot on the hob and pump the yellow button to see bubbles appear. Add bubble bath to send foam spilling over the top!
- Pour and spin: Place the pie dish in the oven, twist the pot up top to send the water pouring down into the oven, and watch as it sets the pie dish spinning!
- Winning combination: Imaginative role play builds confidence in water, fosters interaction and promotes communication skills. Kids can explore cause and effect and develop