Woolly Alpaca Family includes four figures: Woolly Alpaca Father, Mother, Girl, and Baby (Crawling).
Woolly Alpaca Family, a family of four who all have laid-back and calm personalities.
Woolly Alpaca Father is skilled at knitting and loves listening to music. Woolly Alpaca Mother is excellent at singing and weaving. Woolly Alpaca Girl, who may come across as being laid back, is fast on her feet and skilled at embroidery. Woolly Alpaca Baby is always smiling and crawling around.
Combining with other homes, furniture and figures allows for even more enjoyable pretend play (sold separately).
- Well-made with fine attention to detail
- Good for stimulating imaginative role-play in children
- A four-figurine set containing the father, mother, girl and boy
- Very detailed outfits with vintage styling details
- The figurines can be posed by moving the head, arms and legs