Can you overcome the voice-jamming challenge? You’re reporting live from the scene! Put on the game headset, talk into the microphone, and get your teammates to guess who/what/where without saying any of the words on the cards. What’s the catch? The microphone jams your speech with a built-in delay. As you talk, you’ll hear your delayed voice through the game headset, making it harder to speak clearly. For example, how would you report that “an Alien is Swinging Kettlebells in a Glass House” without saying any of those words — and in just 30 seconds — with your speech jammed? It’s a fun game to play with teens, parents, and grandparents. Take it on vacation and break it out to liven up parties. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- This party game is hysterical as players try to overcome the voice-jamming challenge. The Speech Breaker Game includes game microphone and headset with built-in delay
- Get 4-10 friends together to play this hilarious game that’s a great ice-breaker game for parties, family reunions, and game night. For ages 14 and up
- Your speech gets messed up as you try to describe the scene to teammates without saying any words on the cards
- This game takes very little time to set up. Expect wacky and weird “technical difficulties” and lots of laughs
- Speech Breaker includes an electronic game mic with built-in timer and headset.