The Smart Ball is the latest innovation in football. This amazing counting football with lights and sounds allows you to challenge yourself and your friends to see who can achieve more tricks. For the best results make sure you inflate your Smart Ball to a minimum 70cm circumference this will help insure the sensor registers every kick. Use your feet, lower legs, knees, chest and shoulders to keep the Smart Ball from hitting the ground and it will count and light up each time it makes contact with your body.
Smart Ball counts up to 100 and when you reach key milestones Smart Ball will speak words of encouragement to spur you on as you challenge yourself to keep the ball in the air. Great for practicing your kick up skills. Compete with your friends to see who can get closest to the magic 100 keepie uppies. Who will win your Smart Ball World Cup challenge?. The ideal gift for footy fans of all ages. Suitable for ages 6+.
- Smart Ball is delivered inflated.
- Football size – 20. 5×20. 5×20. 5cm HxWxD .
- Packaging size – 16x28x6cm HxWxD.
- Contents: 1 x Smart Ball with counting sensor, 1 x football bung, 1 x flat key for unscrewing the counting sensor to swap to the football bung.
- Requires 2 x LR44 1. 5v batteries included.
- It counts until 100.
- It counts and glows with your tricks.
- To activate the counter mode:.
- 1. Switch on your Smart Ball to wake it up by pressing in the sensor button for 3 seconds. Smart Ball ((bleeps)) to alert you that the counter mode is activated.
- 2. Do tricks, when you hit it, the counter ball starts counting!
- To use Smart Ball to play football:. When you want to play football using your Smart Ball, remove the counting sensor and replace it with the bung included in your pack.
- Simply unscrew the counting sensor from the ball using the special flat key provided, swap over the bungs and you are ready to go.
- How to replace batteries: . Unscrew the sensor from the ball with the tool. Remove the battery security cover from the back with a screwdriver and replace the batteries (NB Screwdriver not included).
Hints and Tips
Inflate your ball fully to ensure the sensor registers every time but be careful this makes it more difficult to perform successful kick ups. Deflating the ball slightly makes it easier to do kick ups but beware the sensor might not work every time. What method will you use? Can you get to 100? For the best results make sure you inflate your Smart Ball to a minimum 70cm circumference this will help insure the sensor registers every kick.