Krone Big x 580 1/32 scale forage harvester 580 HP power and features make this new versatile and compact crown forage harvester into a powerful machine in the farm playroom. With the typical SIKU, the machine can be guided precisely and in the perfect direction. The tri-fold motor can be opened, and provide a clear view of the huge motor. A significant advantage is the detailed presentation of the folding mechanism of the forage harvester. This saves space by folding back on itself twice, after the sensor line and the grille have been bent upwards. A turnable hose ejector completes this trusty model.
- An output of 580 PS and multiple functions make this compact chopper a powerful machine at the children’s room farmyard.
- Equipped with the steering typical of Siku, the machine can be driven accurately on the correct lane.
- The 3 motor flaps can be opened easily and they provide a view of the powerful engine.
- A special highlight is the detailed representation of the folding mechanism from the corn harvester.
- It folds into two sections to save space once the range button and the “grid” is worked upwards.