Description and Features:
Making its first appearance in 600 b.C., Tinker horses have had many different names during their breed’s history. Some of the names include Gypsy vanner, Gypsy cob, colored cob, and Irish cob. All of these monikers point to a remarkable horse bred by travelers to be strong enough to transport their homes or belongings but friendly enough to play with their children upon the journey’s end. Selectively bred with horses such as Clydesdales and frisians, the result is the strength of a draft horse with the height of a saddle horse.
- The Tinker has a beautiful piebald coat, a magnificent mane, a full tail and lots of hair on the fetlocks.
- Realistically detailed for the ultimate play and educational experience
- Figurine approx. 1.8″L x 5.5″W x 4.3″H
- Create your own landscape for your new animals or add to one of your Schleich playsets!
- Each animal is individually crafted out of high quality plastic