Description and Features
With the fly curtain, a pony learns to lose its shyness about waving flags and fluttering ribbons. Most ponies are very scared of them and sometimes even jump suddenly to the side. When working with the fly curtain, a pony can get used to the ribbons at its own pace, and sniff at them.
- All the Schleich figures are lovingly hand-painted with detailed modeling and allow kids to learn while they play.
- Obstacles can be designed and combined as you wish!
- Child with moveable arms and legs!
- The seesaw can be turned upside down for a bridge!
- Simplified bridle for small children 3 years and up!