This is the 9th in a series of nostalgic puzzles looking back at jobs and professions. The scene shows a Farmer tending to his flock in the wonderful rolling hills of the British countryside. The Farmer isn’t alone, as he’s helped by his wife, who is bringing ewes and their young lambs back to the field, perhaps for the first time since their birth. And the faithful sheepdog sits waiting on the tractor, just in case he’s needed.
- Includes in-box leaflet showing additional puzzle picture and artist’s biography.
- High quality 500 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle.
- The finished puzzle measures 49 x 36 cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimize glare on puzzle image.