This bright, colorful, high-quality 60 pieces giant floor puzzle is a great way for children to learn about the World’s endangered animals. The illustrated map includes lovely illustrations of 100 endangered animals, some well known (e.g. African elephant and black Rhino), whilst others are lesser-known (Bolivian chinchilla rat and the Nimba Otter shrewd). there are also surprising additions, like our very own Exmoor pony, which is listed as endangered by the Rare breeds survival trust. The map also highlights continents, oceans, and some lines of latitude (the equator, Arctic and Antarctic circles, tropics of cancer and Capricorn). each animal is identified on the numbered data sheet supplied with the jigsaw. High quality 60 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle. The finished puzzle measures 70 x 50cm when complete. Suitable for ages 4 years and up. Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.
- Discover where the 100 of the world’s most endangered animals live
- High quality 60 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle
- The finished puzzle measures 70 x 50cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 4 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimize glare on puzzle image.