Count on big laughs when you and your friends get together to find out who’s an artist and who really isn’t! In this quick-draw classic, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches as you use markers to draw your best rendition of the clue on the card. You have one minute to convey what’s on the card. Is it an animal? A person? An action? Just what is that word you’re drawing?? If your team members just aren’t getting it, try a different direction; you never know what kinds of clues might trigger the answer. You take turns drawing, so all players get to channel their inner artists! And the laughs just keep coming! Pictionary now includes two erasable markers, erasable boards for drawing, and an updated Pop Culture category of clues. Year after year since 1985, Pictionary has proven itself to be the ultimate party game!
- The classic quick-draw game since 1985 , Number of Players 2-4 Players
- You don’t have to be an artist; in fact, if you “can’t draw,” the game can be even funnier
- Two levels of clues (120 Adult, 80 Junior) make this a great game for kids and adults
- Includes two erasable makers, erasable boards for drawing and an updated category of clues
- Get together with friends to find out who’s an artist and who really isn’t!