Don’t get sad…get even! Say goodbye to the frustration of losing while playing Monopoly and say hello to the Monopoly For Sore Losers board game. This hilarious twist on the Monopoly game turns losing on its head and celebrates it instead. Players earn cash by doing the typically frustrating things in the game such as going to Jail, paying rent on a property, or going bankrupt. And those who really start sinking can make a comeback using the large Mr. Monopoly token that gives players advantages over everyone else. So, get playing, get the revenge you’ve been craving, and feel good about losing! Family Game Night might never be the same again with this game.
- Includes gameboard, 6 tokens, 1 Mr. Monopoly token (top and base), 6 Reference cards, 26 Title Deed cards, 16 Chance cards, 16 Community Chest cards, 32 houses, 12 hotels, 2 dice, 30 Sore Loser coins, money pack, and game guide.
- Oh, the thrill of revenge! With this hilarious edition of the Monopoly board game, the annoying things like paying rent or going to Jail actually help players get ahead
- The Monopoly for Sore Losers game will have players actually wanting to land on useless board spaces, pay taxes and rent, and even go to Jail because they’ll collect Sore Loser coins
- Losing is just the beginning! Get 4 Sore Loser coins and cash them in for the Mr. Monopoly token that lets players “stomp” around the board collecting money instead of paying out
- Losing stinks! We’ve all been there and felt the pain, but now it’s actually fun! Chance cards and Community Chest cards create and celebrate sore losers
- This Monopoly board game is a fun game for Family Games Night and other family get-togethers