This wooden play food set is ideal for young chefs looking to explore a little mealtime fun—without the mess! It includes eight pieces of wooden food that can be sliced into 27 sections, a cutting board, and a wooden knife. Cutting the food makes a satisfying “crunch”—and provides a playful introduction to concepts of “whole,” “part,” and fractions.
Melissa & Doug’s cutting food set delivers delicious entertainment for aspiring young chefs. The slicing and cutting pretend play features help children learn early mathematical concepts, sorting, grouping, and color recognition. The Melissa & Doug cutting food set is composed of beautifully painted pieces that feature realistic details. Its sturdy wooden construction allows the set to hold up against frequent use. The Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Wooden Play Food set makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 5 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit Set to round out the pretend play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- This kit completes your little chef Pantry and dreams. Includes Pretend Cut Food Sets and Cut Fruit. your children are ready to cook.
- Food Cut Wooden Play Set with pieces that stick together plus a satisfying “crunch sound like the kids Slice apart
- Decal tabs hold pieces together, then ‘slice’ apart with satisfying Crunch sound.
- Perfect to pretend to play and to introduce concepts of part and everything.
- Beautifully painted pieces feature realistic details. pieces store in attractive wooden box.