One egg? One rubber chicken? One exploding hen house? What is this game? It’s giggling fun for kids age four and up! Roll the dice and then press on the chicken’s chest the number of times shown on the dice, and you’ll hear a funny “SQUAWK!” If she doesn’t lay an egg, then it’s the next player’s turn. But if the hen house opens, she’ll lay an egg that you get to crack open. Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? Egg side up: you’re out of luck this time, and it’s the next player’s turn. Chick side up: you get to collect a chick token. “Reset” the chicken and keep going until all six chick tokens are collected. Player who collects the most chick tokens is the winner. Squawking chicken sound effects make the game even more fun! For kids age four and up. Game includes 1 rubber chicken, 1 hen house, 1 egg, 1 dice, 1 egg token, 6 chick tokens, and 1 Rules Sheet. Colors and decorations may vary.
- FUNNY ANIMAL GAMES – Squawk is a fun games for toddlers and younger children or with the whole family. Chicken toys always get everyone laughing, and we know this one will do just that for your family. great board games for kids
- HOW TO PLAY – set up the game by placing the rubber chicken on its hen house base. Take turns rolling the die and pressing the chicken. If the chicken pops open the barn, it will lay an egg!
- HOW TO SCORE – each time the chicken lays an egg, crack it open and see whether the token falls egg or chicken side up. If it lands chick side up, keep it. The person with the most chick tokens at the end wins!
- FAMILY FUN – this is a kids board games, designed for the whole family to enjoy an easy-going game together. This squawking chicken game is sure to add just the right amount of excitement to a family game night
- INCLUDED – your purchase of a squawk game includes 1 rubber chicken, 1 chicken base, 6 chick tokens, 1 egg, 1 yolk, and 1 die. Game designed for people ages 4 and up