Doc Ock is wading through the water in his weaponized Octo-Bot and has taken White Tiger prisoner in one of the tentacles! Steer Captain Stacy’s speedboat with Spider-Man surfing in on his web surfboard tow and rescue her! Watch out for Vulture nose-diving through the air and fend off his attacking claws, and make waves with a heroic rescue. Enjoy playing with this fun Spider-Man toy!
Stage a sea rescue with Captain Stacy on his police speedboat and surfing Spider-Man to save White Tiger from Doc Ock’s Octo-Bot. The Octo-Bot features a rotating torso, dual 6-shooting rapid shooters, plus posable and detachable tentacles that can attach to Doc Ock’s back. Fend off Vulture with Spider-Man’s web element, then free White Tiger so she can leap against Doc Ock and help Spider-Man defeat the villains. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Spider-Man, Doc Ock, Vulture, White Tiger and Captain Stacy.
- Features Doc Ock’s Octo-Bot and a police speedboat.
- Octo-Bot features dual 6-shooting rapid shooters, rotating torso, posable legs, and posable and detachable tentacles that attach to the back of Doc Ock.
- Police speedboat has a stud shooter and attachment point for the web rope to attach Spider-Man’s surfboard.
- Accessory elements include White Tiger’s power element, and Spider-Man’s surfboard, webblast and web rope.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Doc Ock’s Octo-Bot measures over 7” (19cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Police speedboat measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.