Take your Spinjitzu skills to the next level with the LEGO NINJAGO 70633 Kai – Spinjitzu Master spinner toy, featuring a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule, and a rip cord. Learn different minifigure-spinning, rolling and jumping techniques and tougher skills using the included weapon rack as an obstacle. Compete against your friends and use your environment to create countless fun Spinjitzu challenges. This battling toy includes a Fire Ninja Kai minifigure with 2 shurikens to hold in the spinner.
Become a master of Spinjitzu with Kai! Place the Red Ninja in the capsule with his shurikens, attach to the spinner and pull the rip cord. Spin, roll, jump and learn amazing tricks like The Orbit. Then create your own Spinjitzu challenges and battle your friends to become the supreme Spinjitzu master!
- Includes a Kai minifigure.
- Features a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO® brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule and rip cord, weapon rack with 2 dragon swords, and Kai’s 2 shurikens.
- Learn The Palm Spin, The Orbit, The Zen, The Leapfrog, The Drift, The Knockout and other cool Spinjitzu moves.
- Create your own spin-tastic challenges and compete against your friends.
- Go online for even more Spinjitzu tricks and inspiring videos.
- Combine with other Spinjitzu Masters spinner sets—70628 Lloyd, 70634 Nya, 70635 Jay, 70636 Zane and 70637 Cole—for ninja vs. ninja skill showdowns.
- This fun toy is suitable for ages 6-14.
- Spinjitzu spinner (without rip cord) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.