Score points with a little sports fan. Get them a new toy treat they’ll love. LEGO Friends Mia’s Soccer Cube (41669) play set with mini doll is a portable travel toy for kids who love sports and LEGO building as it combines both passions within its cute carry case.
Designed to look like a sports bag, this collectible play cube contains a Mia mini doll figure and a dog toy for kids 6+ years old in 1 of 4 colours. All the pieces fix to the base – making it a better toy for sports fans on the move – and everything packs away neatly into the case. It’s the perfect toy to take to a friend’s house or into school for break time fun.
Cubes are a better introduction to the happy world of LEGO Friends where creative kids can explore their passions with a character who’s just like them. Little building is needed with these pick-up-and-play toys, so they make ideal sets for LEGO first-timers.
The LEGO play cube measures over 2 Inch (7 cm) high and 2 Inch (7 cm) wide.
Contains 56 pieces.
- Inspire on-the-go, imaginative sports play with LEGO Friends Mia’s Soccer Cube (41669). Kids can enjoy anytime football fun wherever they are with this cute sports bag-styled box
- Great value football toy packs in lots of creative kit, including a LEGO Friends Mia mini-doll toy, a dog toy in a surprise colour, a buildable goal and locker, plus a scoreboard, ball and trophy
- This pick-up-and-play toy lets creative kids practise football skills with Mia anytime, anywhere. When the play is finished, all the pieces pack away into the backpack-styled box
- A just-because or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who love all things football. These simple builds make a great first step into the exciting universe of LEGO construction fun
- Measures over 2 in. (7 cm) high and 2 in. (7 cm) wide – big enough for little fingers to access to play, but small enough to pop in a bag to take to a friend’s house or for fun holiday play
- Introduce boys and girls to the world of LEGO Friends, where they can explore their passions with a buddy who’s just like them
- The building components of this new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958
- The components and bricks used in LEGO kids’ toys meet stringent safety standards to ensure a safe and happy play experience