Catch the colourful new LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train – Learn To Count (10954). With 10 number bricks for toddlers to load, unload, stack and sort, plus girl, boy and dog DUPLO figures – the play-and-learn fun never ends.
The perfect preschool introduction to numbers
Toddlers can place the number bricks on and off the wagons, line them up in the correct order and build them together into a number wall. With moving wheels, an opening roof and friendly DUPLO characters to share the fun, the Number Train will transport your toddler to a world of imaginative, developmental play!
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into pre schoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they build together.
- Introduce toddlers to numbers with LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train – Learn To Count (10954). This new version of the iconic Number Train offers more colourful learning fun than ever.
- Includes 10 number bricks carried in the push-along train’s carriages, plus boy, girl and dog LEGO DUPLO figures to inspire imaginative role play.
- Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they drive the train then load, unload, stack and sort the number bricks. As children explore play possibilities, they also discover colours and numbers.
- With its cute characters and colourful, easy-to-handle bricks, the Number Train is ideal for toddlers aged 18 months and up – and for parents keen to share their pre schooler’s developmental milestones.
- The playset measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high and 18.5 in. (47 cm) long and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
- A toddler-friendly poster-playmat includes full-sized images of the playset to show how the pieces connect to create the train.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.