Take a toddler’s imagination to a different destination every day with the LEGO DUPLO Town aeroplane & Airport (10961) toy. Share air-travel adventures with your pre schooler Capture all the exciting adventures and family fun of a flight aboard a passenger aeroplane. Join a dad and his daughter as they fly off to see family and friends. The plane has a lift-off top section to reveal more space to play inside. The airport has an opening door and a turning control tower, a luggage slide and… big hugs waiting to greet your arrival! Hands-on educational toys for toddlers LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into pre schoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- Share air-travel adventures with LEGO DUPLO Town Airplane & Airport (10961) and take a toddler’s imagination to a different destination every day.
- Includes 3 DUPLO figures – dad, girl and a pilot – an airplane with a removable roof and a rotatable airport control tower with luggage slide.
- Fun accessories, including a teddy bear, flag and opening suitcase, add extra realism to the air-travel role-play.
- Role-playing imaginative stories about airplane journeys and family reunions lets parents and pre schoolers share amazing adventures, exciting activities and precious developmental milestones.
- Looking for a fun-packed air-travel playset for a high-flying pre schooler aged 2 and up? The LEGO DUPLO Town Airplane & Airport will send young imaginations soaring!
- The playset measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) wide and 11.5 in. (29 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO DUPLO sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
- Clear and simple building instructions include a simple picture story involving elements of the set to bring added fun to the creative construction.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.