Explore engineering excellence with the LEGO Technic 42083 Bugatti Chiron advanced building set. This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports vehicle, resulting in a stunning supercar replica as well as a hot toy for collectible toy car enthusiasts. It comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. The accessible cockpit features a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key and you can switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position. The rear lid affords a glimpse of the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons, while beneath the hood you’ll discover a unique serial number and a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. This 1:8 scale model comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand’s signature color, and a set of stickers for additional detailing. The car is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
Gear up for quad-turbocharged action with this buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of one of the world’s most exclusive hyper cars—the Bugatti Chiron. This vehicle features wheels with rubber tires, a removable windshield plus iconic and realistic details. Test your driving skills with the three included marker cones. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Bugatti Chiron features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshield and iconic details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes three marker cones.
- Includes the racing driver’s helmet accessory element.
- Role-play as a mechanic and champion racing driver.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.