Build an authentic replica of the London Eye with this awesome K’Nex Architecture building set, the perfect project for any architecture-obsessed fan.
K’Nex Architecture is a new line of Building Sets based on the world’s greatest architectural designs. Think outside the blocks with K’NEX, a building system featuring rods and connectors that snap together with a satisfying “click” and can be configured into amazing, moving designs of all shapes and sizes.
Each set comes with historical information about the landmark and detailed easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions.
Building with K’NEX supports developmental growth and puts builders on a path towards a better understanding of STEM subjects. As they fit the pieces together, they’re developing spatial awareness and honing their fine motor and dexterity skills.
- K’NEX BUILDING SETS: Included in each set is a step-by-step manual to help bring your imagination to life! Bringing together Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Maths with imagination, K’NEX provides specially designed toys for every age
- KIDS CONSTRUCTION TOY: Using the 1856 classic K’NEX pieces and the easy-to-follow instructions, budding architects can build an authentic replica of the London Eye that stands at around 2 feet high
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Spark an interest in architecture with this engineering set which encourages the development of dexterity, spatial awareness and problem solving using the colour-coded rods and connectors specially designed to snap together
- AGE & SUITABILITY: Ideal for children aged 9 and up as they enjoy imaginative play while developing a key knowledge of STEM subjects with these building sets for kids that include hands-on, inquiry-based learning opportunities
- IDEAL GIFT FOR CHILDREN: Great as a birthday gift or Christmas present for boys and girls, K’NEX building toys for kids allow children to explore their creativity as they learn and develop