Branksea School’s Sports Day is a Sports Day with a difference. We have athletics and gymnastics and team sports like football. But – because we’re so close to the beach – we have lots of water-based activities, too. There are swimming and surfing and canoeing events. There’s even a kite-flying event near the sea cliffs! I write about everything for the Branksea School News, it’s a hectic sort of day!
This playset includes a plain grey hat, yellow gilet, t-shirt with headphones print, jeans, dark-red trainers, denim-blue bag, pen and Edition 1 of Branksea School News.
All Lottie Dolls come presented in a beautifully designed, colourful box, complete with a handle for easy transport. These Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award-winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Junior Reporter Sammi writes about everything for the Branksea School News, and it’s a hectic sort of day!
- Includes plain grey hat, yellow gilet, t-shirt, jeans, trainers, bag, pen & edition 1 of Branksea School News.
- Lottie Dolls are 7 inches (18cm) tall, making them the perfect size for little hands and the ideal companion toy for a boy or girl
- All outfits are made from tactile, durable fabric and are interchangeable between dolls, to make dress up play more fun! All of the dolls have high quality saran hair which is tangle resistant.
- But Lottie is much more than a princess fashionista, encouraging children to enjoy an active unplugged childhood, full of adventure. This popular toy champions childhood inclusivity and diversity encouraging kids to pursue lives free from limitations regardless of background, gender, ethnicity or ability. Be Bold, Be Brave, BE YOU!