Stick Out Your Tongue and Say “Ahh!” Whether your child likes going to the dentist or not, they’ll love pretending to BE the dentist. Kids can make the patient stick out his Play-Doh tongue, make a couple rows of Play-Doh teeth, and start the checkup!
- PLAY DENTIST AND CREATE SMILES: Open up and say “ahh!” Kids can make the patient stick his Play-Doh tongue out, then use the tooth mold to easily create an entire row of Play-Doh teeth all at once
- DRILL AND FILL PLAY-DOH TEETH: Use the hand-powered spinning toy drill to dig into those cavities, then squeeze Play-Doh fillings from the syringe extruder to fix them right up
- ADD METALLIC COLORED PLAY-DOH BRACES AND FILLINGS: Silver and gold Play-Doh modeling compound colors are perfect for making pretend braces with the roller and cavity fillings with the syringe extruder
- 8 TOTAL CANS INCLUDING CAVITY COLOR: Playing Play-Doh dentist isn’t complete without all the right colors! 2-ounce cans include special cavity and silver and gold metallic colors, plus white, red, and green
- DON’T FORGET TO BRUSH AND FLOSS: This pretend play dentist kit comes with a total of 10 dental toy tools including a toothbrush that squeezes Play-Doh toothpaste, a flosser, pick, mirror, and tweezers