Solving simple puzzles on these charmingly illustrated colourful cards using jumbo soft foam tangrams is an engaging way to help young children learn about geometry through hands-on play. Tangrams help kids get to grips with geometric concepts including size, pattern, shape, area, angles and congruence while they develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Use the foam tangrams to complete the puzzles on the illustrated activity cards.
- An engaging geometry game to learn about shapes through hands-on play.
- Helps children learn about spatial relationships.
- Set comprises 16 full colour double-sized puzzle cards, seven-piece foam tangram set and Activity Guide.
- Cards measure 19.5cm W x 23.5cm L.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.