Children will love playing with this durable, die-cast, rolling Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends vehicle. Hiro was the first steam engine to arrive on the Island of Sodor and was originally known as the “Master of the Railway.” Hiro is one of the oldest and strongest engines on the Island. With Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures, your child and Thomas can go wherever their imaginations take them! Catch Thomas & Friends episodes weekdays on the Nick Jr. Channel. Check your local listings for the latest information.
- Includes die-cast metal Hiro
- Features plastic connectors to attach to other vehicles, engines, cargo trucks or tenders (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Works on Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures train tracks (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Helps develop gross motor skills and helps inspire creativity and imagination
- A great gift for any Thomas & Friends fan