Stack ’em up & spin ’em around! The Fisher-Price Spinning Stackers keeps little hands busy as can be with a fun twist on classic stacking play. Your baby can stack the five colorful toys up high, then bat to make them spin ’round and ’round. Where development comes into play Gross Motor: Little ones develop balance and coordination as they learn to sit-up on their own and reach out to interact and bat-at the spinning stackers. Thinking Skills: As your baby figures out how to stack, unstack, and spin the stackers, they’re developing important problem solving skills. Fine Motor: All that grasping, stacking, and spinning helps your baby develop hand-eye coordination.
- 5 colorful stackers to grasp, stack, and spin!
- Sized just right for little hands
- Stack ‘em up high and watch ‘em spin!
- Exercises fine and gross motor skills & helps develop problem solving skills
- For babies ages 6 months and older