The Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Cave Collapse brings the Thomas & Friends: Digs & Discoveries episodes from Season 23 of the Thomas & Friends TV show to thrilling life! Thomas is ready to excavate, and teams up with his new friend, Darcy the digger to get the job done. Turn the crank to take Thomas up the mineshaft elevator. When he gets to the top, he drops down on top of Darcy! The motorized Thomas engine rides on top of Darcy, and powers the digger along. Darcy’s rotating digging attachment knocks down boulders as the pair ride through a crumbling cave! The boulders are released when children turn the mineshaft crank. Thomas and Darcy make a dynamic, digging duo… and kids control the action!
- Includes motorized Thomas train, Darcy the digger powered by Thomas, hand cranked mine shaft feature, boulders, and a full track layout
- Thomas lands on and rides upon Darcy the digger
- Darcy has a rotating attachment that is powered by motorized Thomas and knocks boulders off the track
- Mineshaft hand crank can be used to bring Thomas to the top of the mine, and to send boulders cascading down
- Connect to other Thomas & Friends Track Master train sets and expansion packs to build a bigger motorized railway (sold separately and subject to availability)