Build working with the Action Circuitry Electronic Experiment Set from Discovery #MINDBLOWN! You can build kinetic sculptures and spinning robots, and even exciting toys that launch and levitate objects!
- ✔ BUILD WORKING GIZMOS AND GADGETS with the Action Circuitry Electronic Experiment Mini Set from Discovery #MINDBLOWN! All you need is this kit and 2 AA batteries (not included) to experience pure electric fun.
- ✔ FLOATING BALL ACTIVITY: With this fun mini STEM kit you can make your own floating ball! Match up the correct wires until you see the ball hover in the air.
- ✔ EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY – LEARN ABOUT ELECTRICITY AND CIRCUITRY: Learn the principles behind electricity, circuitry and engineering as you run the included experiments and even design your own. Download the free Discovery #MINDBLOWN App to discover exclusive DIY videos, games and more.
- ✔ POWERED BY BATTERIES: The mini experiment requires 2 AA batteries (not included) to power the module. You must connect batteries to run the experiments.
- ✔ FOR AGES 8+: The Discovery #MINDBLOWN Electronic Circuitry Experiment Building Set is designed for children ages 8 and older. Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Please read all warnings and safety information in the enclosed instruction manual to ensure safe operation.