DECT digital technology provides crystal clear transmission. 300m range lets you monitor baby from everywhere in the house and garden.
Peace of mind; anywhere, anytime. From anywhere in the home, hear all the special sounds your baby is making. DECT digital technology provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating any annoying white noise your hear from analogue monitors. The only sounds your hear are coming from your baby. With extended range, you can carry the parent unit with you everywhere you go, even out into your garden using the useful belt clip. For times your need added peace, turn the sound down on the parent unit and rely on the visual sound alert lights to indicate sound levels in your baby’s room.
- Insert alkaline batteries (sold separately) into the parent unit and it will stay on while you move it to a new room. For extended monitoring, make sure the parent unit is plugged into AC power
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- 5-level sound indicator – graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby’s room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Belt clip – clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) battery is low