This red and grey double-axle tipping trailer is a great accessory to all tractors. The tailgate and side walls can be kept up or lowered to create a flatbed trailer. Stabilizer leg extends down when it is not being towed; From the Manufacturer; Small, easy-to-maneuver trailers are used for minor transporting tasks in the construction, farming, and forest industry. These trailers are usually pulled by different vehicles such as small tractors and MB Unimogs. This is why our Tipping trailer is the perfect match to our Bruder tractors, the MB Unimog, and the Mercedes Benz Sprinter. The 3 fold-down boards, the tiltable stake body, as well as the fold-out sustainer give the player much to do and make this toy fun to use.
- REALLY WORKS: All trailer parts function so your little farmer, contruction worker, or logger can quickly move his haul
- ULTRA REALISTIC: Detailed true-to-life 1: 16 scale reproduction with working tailgate, sidewalls, and fold-out sustainer
- EUROPEAN QUALITY: German precision engineering and production from the Bruder brand, known for producing functioning and sturdy toys
- VERSATILE: Great for indoor and outdoor play. Makes the perfect sandbox toy, too! Accepts and attaches to all Bruder accessories and figures
- Product Dimensions: Measures 5. 8 x 4. 3 x 12. 8 inches of the highest quality ABS plastics
- Our tipping trailer can be combined with all tractors and MB Unimogs of our Top Pro and Pro series
- Made in Germany