Power, robustness and efficiency are often crucial in a day’s work on roads and construction sites. The new Mercedes-Benz Arocs was therefore specially developed for these needs. In addition to these technical features, the design has also been revised accordingly. For example, the front of the radiator grille has a ?bucket tooth look? designed, with the ?teeth? stand for biting through and grabbing and should thereby express the enormous power. The design was adopted for the model, great importance was attached to the robustness typical of BRUDER and the driver’s cab was equipped with doors that can be opened so that the BRUDER play figures can climb in. Due to the special halfpipe shape, the loaded freight is automatically placed in the middle, which is useful both when driving and when unloading is as simple as possible.
- Cabin windows made of transparent and unbreakable plastic
- folding exterior mirrors
- doors to open
- Half-pipe tub with tilting function
- 3-fold extendable cylinder with locking function
- Tailgate to open
- tread tires
- Can be equipped with the Light and Sound Module, item no.: 02801 & 02802 (not included) to complement the game
- Danger! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Danger of suffocation due to small parts that can be swallowed.
- Recommended age: from 3 years suitable for playing indoors and outdoors
- made of high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by brother
- 1:16 scale