John Deere 6920 is a powerful and reliable agricultural tool. This model has been a firm member of the BRUDER range for a long time. The engine bonnet can be opened to reveal the engine block. The off-road front axle can be steered either directly via the movable steering wheel in the cab or via the steering rod extension included, which children can attach to the movable steering wheel through the sliding roof in the cab. The tilting trough of the trailer folds up as part of which the tailgate automatically opens. Reconnect the linkage to use the grains discharge tool. Tread tyres round off the product. All numerous trailers and trailer attachments of the Professional series can be combined with the John Deere 6920 tractor to better illustrate to young farmers how fields are tilled and thus agricultural produce is grown.
- Made in Germany; Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws
- Include a John Deere 6920 tractor and a trailer (item 02211); Scale 1:16
- Detachable front weight, engine hood can be opened; Steerable and off-road front axle
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- Tipping Trailer: tailgate opens automatically when tipping, fold-down support leg; tread tires
- Dimension: John Deere tractor: 11.7 x 6.9 x 7.5 in; trailer: 15.4 x 8 x 7 inch